Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Important Dates

Hey, it has been a while since I checked in. Last week was very hectic and probably not the greatest for consistent learning as I was away from the classroom for half of the week. Now I am back and we should get right back on track. Don't get me wrong, when I was gone we kept moving forward, but it is tough on the student and teacher to be apart that much.

Anyways, this week and next will have some important dates:

Physics 20: Heat Unit Exam Friday, Oct. 9

Math C30: Circular Function Unit Exam Thursday, Oct. 8

Math 10: Polynomials Unit Exam Wednesday, Oct. 14

Physics 30: Kinematics Unit Exam Friday, Oct. 16 - this will include both Non-vector and Vectors. Your best review tools will be Hand-in Assignments 1, 2, and 3. This will come quickly, but it is necessary that we finish this chapter. Keep up the good work, as most assignments have been done very well!

Math A30: We are working on Functions. An exam will be about 1.5 weeks from now (~ Oct. 20).

I will be sending home progress reports in ALL classes SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment